Community Partners Program
Help protect our Santa Cruz County communities from the threat of wildfire when you become a Community Partner through your tax deductible donation to FSCSCC’s Community Partnership Program.
Every donation to the Community Partners Program directly supports Community Education / Information / Outreach activities to help our county become better prepared and protected against wildfires.
FSCSCC’s Public Services help community members:
- access the Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- create Defensible Space around homes
- harden their homes - making them resistant to
- learn about Vegetation Clearing and Fire Breaks
- understand Fire-Resistant Landscaping
- learn Safe Equipment Usage to avoid sparking a fire
Become A Community Partner Today!
Businesses or individual donors who become Community Partners will have their logo or name displayed on the FSCSCC website, businesses will receive a Community Partners plaque which can be displayed at their place of business.