Community Partners Program
Help protect Santa Cruz County communities from the threat of wildfire by becoming a Community Partner.
Your tax deductible donation to FSCSCC’s Community Partnership Program directly supports community education and outreach activities that help our county become better prepared and protected against wildfires.
FSCSCC’s service help community members:
- Create defensible space around homes
- Harden their homes - making them resistant to ember-caused ignition
- Learn about vegetation clearing and fire breaks
- Understand fire-resistant landscaping
- Learn safe equipment usage to avoid sparking a fire
- Educate themselves through fire preparedness workshops
- Access the Community Wildfire Protection Plan
Become A Community Partner Today
Businesses or individual donors who become Community Partners will have their logo or name displayed on the FSCSCC website, and businesses will receive a Community Partners plaque which can be displayed at their place of business.
We Thank our Fantastic Community Partners for their Generous Support!
In Kind Donors
Community Partners Program Board Member Agencies